Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Picture Mania






So I decided that since Ayden got new church clothes for Easter it would be a perfect time to take some portraits of him before he spilled juice on them at nursery Sunday. This is how the photo shoot started. You would think I was torching the poor kid!!









Thank goodness for Grandpa, he can always make Ayden smile. I think the third one is my favorite and will be the updated one on the wall until we can get some professional pics (hopefully this summer)!!



Here are some cute ones for the Easter page in the Scrapbook. It's just like Ayden to dump all the eggs out. I'm lucky to have such a sweet kid!!

2 comments:

Daryl & Gayelene said...

I love these pictures, it brings back the fun time we had up there over Easter. thanks for inviting us.

Evan and Amanda Tolman said...

Just a reminder that your child is absolutely beautiful!